cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like my account has been deleted - how can I recover my personal files?

It looks like my account has been deleted - how can I recover my personal files?

mjavacam
New member | Level 2

I recently logged into my account, the last time was sometimes back since I changed my computer, however when I tried logging again it asked me to sign up again, did that and realized all my files I had memories and projects are gone my heart sunk. I need help to recover those files and/or recover that account can anyone help with this like a staff. It is the same email I always use.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@mjavacam wrote:
I recently logged into my account, the last time was sometimes back ...

When was the last time you accessed the account? If it was more than a year account then the account would have been deleted due to inactivity. Unfortunately, once an account has been deleted, it's not possible to recover the account or the files that it contained.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?