cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Recovery

Account Recovery

helplifew
New member | Level 2

I received an email saying that my account was canceled in 2017. When I log in with that account now, a new account is created. Is it possible to restore the canceled account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@helplifew wrote:

I received an email saying that my account was canceled in 2017. When I log in with that account now, a new account is created. Is it possible to restore the canceled account?

No, that's not possible. Once an account has been deleted, it's not possible to recover the account or any data that it contained.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@helplifew wrote:

No, that's not possible. Once an account has been deleted, it's not possible to recover the account or any data that it contained.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?