cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you new to Dropbox? Our Newcomers group is the perfect place to learn the basics, find out more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I access an old account without SSO?

Can I access an old account without SSO?

Goblinmoon
New member | Level 2

So I had created a dropbox account using my work id, years ago, and had access to it (since it was on my Mac Sidebar) with no problems even after my work implemented using Dropbox, so I had two Dropbox accounts using variations on the domain since it was shifted since I created my first account.  Ws given a new work laptop and now I cannot access the old account, even using the old domain variation since it pushes it to the SSO.  Is there a way to access my account (with the 'old' domain) without SSO?  I do not want to lose the material, even if I move it all to the now standard dropbox.. Any thoughts? 

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Goblinmoon, thanks for reaching out to us!

Firstly, you'll need to make sure you know and have access to the email address associated with the account.

If you know the email address, you can request a password reset, so that you can sign in without SSO.

Let me know how it goes.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?