cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off email notifications on Transfer without having to customise settings EVERY time?

How to turn off email notifications on Transfer without having to customise settings EVERY time?

anthony wakeford-brown
Explorer | Level 3

Love Dropbox Transfer but it wastes SO much of my day having to go into the 'New Transfer' email and customise settings to turn off notifciations every single time I send something! Surely there must be some way of turning off Transfer email notifications as a rule?

Also I want to turn off that New Transfer email I get too - I mean I've literally just uploaded it, I don't need reminding three seconds later - I'm not a gold fish! 😉

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @anthony wakeford-brown, thanks for messaging the Community.

Currently it isn't possible to disable all transfer notifications by default.

If you wish, you can suggest this change for others to vote on, so the dev team can look into this in future! 

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?