cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer shared google drive folder to dropbox

Transfer shared google drive folder to dropbox

ashishashy1o1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

A person sent me a link of a folder containing pics, videos and documents from his google drive account which is of 100GB space.
I want to transfer all the files from that google drive link to my dropbox account.
I dont want to download anything but instead just transfer it. I dont want to pay extra money to third party integrators just to transfer files. How do i do that without wasting time or data or money?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

There isnt a way, sorry. 

The only way is via third party (paid for) providers or by downloading and uploading. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

There isnt a way, sorry. 

The only way is via third party (paid for) providers or by downloading and uploading. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?