cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error, please contact support

Unknown error, please contact support

Booooooze
New member | Level 2

No idea where to post this. I guess all my dropbox stuff is gone? There's no way to contact support, but any time I try to log in, that's the error I get. "Unknown error, please contact support".

That with:

- sign in with email and password

- sign in with Google

- sign in by clicking the link they send to my email

Any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Booooooze wrote:

There's no way to contact support, but any time I try to log in, that's the error I get. "Unknown error, please contact support".

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Booooooze wrote:

There's no way to contact support, but any time I try to log in, that's the error I get. "Unknown error, please contact support".

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?