cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to check who view and printed the dropbox file

I want to check who view and printed the dropbox file

shahrukh72342
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

approx 4 days ago someone in my dropbox team open a file and printed it. I want to check who viewed it and printed that file. For now i am using free version. Please help me what options i have. 

The person did not changed or saved the file. Just opened it and printed it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@shahrukh72342 wrote:

... someone in my dropbox team open a file and printed it. I want to check who viewed it and printed that file. For now i am using free version. Please help me what options i have.

There are no options for that. If the file was in a shared folder your Events page would show if someone modified or deleted it, but there's nothing that shows they opened or printed the file.

If you were on a Professional or Business plan, you would be able to see when someone last viewed a file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@shahrukh72342 wrote:

... someone in my dropbox team open a file and printed it. I want to check who viewed it and printed that file. For now i am using free version. Please help me what options i have.

There are no options for that. If the file was in a shared folder your Events page would show if someone modified or deleted it, but there's nothing that shows they opened or printed the file.

If you were on a Professional or Business plan, you would be able to see when someone last viewed a file.

shahrukh72342
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

thanks for your response

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

shahrukh72342 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?