cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry About Electronic Signature and Document Completion Capabilities

Inquiry About Electronic Signature and Document Completion Capabilities

Mani26750
Explorer | Level 4

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out today to gather information on Dropbox's electronic signature capabilities, which I am considering using for managing service contracts within my company.

We need to have standard contracts signed by multiple partners. Consequently, a part of these contracts needs to be completed with specific information (such as name, address, and title) by the service provider before signing. This information varies from one contract to another, and it is crucial for us that the provider can insert it directly into the document before affixing their signature.

My question is as follows: Does the Dropbox electronic signature solution allow signatories to fill in certain parts of a document before signing it? If so, could you briefly explain how this process works? Is it possible to configure the document in a way that clearly indicates which sections need to be completed by each signatory?
Or, do I need to fill in these specific details myself beforehand so that the signatory only needs to sign the contract already completed by me?

I am also interested in any other features that could facilitate the management and tracking of multiple service contracts.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I eagerly await your response, as it will be decisive in our decision to use Dropbox as a solution for our electronic signature needs.

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there @Mani26750, I hope you're doing well!

I can see that you also posted under our French section on our Community. 

Would you like me to share any info I have here, or you'd feel more comfortable if I let a French agent take over your convo, and respond there? 

Let me know, thanks!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?