cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox doesn’t work and there is no number to call to get help!!!!

Dropbox doesn’t work and there is no number to call to get help!!!!

Kris_
Explorer | Level 3

So I get a notification that I’m not using Dropbox. The REASON I’m not using it is because IT’s NOT WORKING ANYMORE… CANT ACCESS IT!!! But there is no one to call or email … EVEN DROPBOT DOESNT WORK!!!! What a stupid setup!!! I want to get rid of this because I can’t get HELP!! If there is anyone out there to help me I would appreciate it!!!!

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II

@Kris_ wrote:
So I get a notification that I’m not using Dropbox. The REASON I’m not using it is because IT’s NOT WORKING ANYMORE…

Perhaps if you explained WHY it's not working someone here may be able to help you.

But there is no one to call or email …

The support options available to you vary based on the plan that you're on. If you're on the Basic plan (i.e. free), you're limited to the various self-help options such as the Help Center articles, chat bot or posting here on the Community. Paid accounts have additional options such as email and live chat support. Phone support is only available for Business accounts.

Kris_
Explorer | Level 3

I'm certainly NOT FREE.  They are taking $11.99 out of my acct monthly and have been for about 5 years!  So I should receive help other than a chat bot (that last time i tried I could not access). I should be able to talk to someone about why I can't access Dropbox anymore, don't you agree?

Kris_
Explorer | Level 3

So  when I get rid of Dropbox they will delete all my files, correct?  I want to talk with someone.

Mark
Super User II

@Kris_ wrote:

So  when I get rid of Dropbox they will delete all my files, correct?  I want to talk with someone.

The support options available to you are available at www.dropbox.com/support.

Note that phone support is not available to anybody but Business users. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rich
Super User II

@Kris_ 

You still haven't explained what the problem is. All you've said is that you can't access it. Why? Are you getting an error message? Have you forgotten your password? No longer have access to the email address associated with the account? etc.

We need to know specifics about the problem (without providing personal information) so we know how best to help you. If you can't sign in, you can open a ticket with Support to have them look at the account for you, but there is no phone support unless you have a Business account.

To open a ticket, visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Otherwise, please explain the exact problem you're having and we may be able to help you here. Provide screenshots of any errors if you have them.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
    Kris_ Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?