cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which plan is best for my needs?

Which plan is best for my needs?

kbcara
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am working on a project (only for 4-5 weeks) where 'normally' my contacts would email me some videos that eventually I would bring together and send to my PM. But this will involve c.22 people and c.44 recordings and I don't want to have to download that many and then upload again.

Is there a plan whereby I have a dropbox, but they can upload to my dropbox (without seeing each other's submissions) and then finally I can give my PM access to download ALL from there?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@kbcara wrote:

Is there a plan whereby I have a dropbox, but they can upload to my dropbox (without seeing each other's submissions) and then finally I can give my PM access to download ALL from there?

You can use a file request to receive the files, then a shared link to let your PM download them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@kbcara wrote:

You can use a file request to receive the files, then a shared link to let your PM download them.

kbcara
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Ooh - thank you, can I do this in any of the plans?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@kbcara wrote:

Ooh - thank you, can I do this in any of the plans?

Yes, but there are size/bandwidth limits on some plans. See the links above and the bandwidth link here for more information.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    kbcara New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?