cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please send the code to my Dropbox email

Please send the code to my Dropbox email

Blerton
Explorer | Level 3

Ju lutna ma dergoni kodin e dropbox te imelles [removed per Community Guidelines] ne ket imell se tashe e kam valide [removed per Community Guidelines]

----------------

Please send me the dropbox code of the email [removed per Community Guidelines] in this email, I now have it valid [removed per Community Guidelines]

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Faleminderit për postimin në forum, @Blerton!

A mund të sqaroni se cilit kod i referoheni saktësisht? Ndoshta po përpiqeni të identifikoheni në llogarinë tuaj Dropbox dhe po ju kërkohet të vendosni një kod sigurie një herë?

Nëse po, a nuk jeni në gjendje ta merrni atë në adresën e emailit që është e lidhur me llogarinë tuaj Dropbox?

Më njoftoni dhe ne mund t'i hedhim një sy.

-----------------

Thanks for posting on the forum, @Blerton

Can you clarify what code you’re referring to exactly? Are you trying to log in to your Dropbox account perhaps, and you’re being prompted to enter a one-time security code? 

If yes, are you unable to receive it to the email address that’s linked to your Dropbox account? 

Let me know, and we can take a look.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?