cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Of Old Account that might have been deleted due to inactivity.

Recovery Of Old Account that might have been deleted due to inactivity.

khanujagagan11
New member | Level 2

I created my accoungt in year 2013 and used till year 2017...but due to inactivity i guess i am not able to view my dropbox data....is there anything that can be done???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II

No, sorry, if an account is removed for inactivity all data is removed and its not recoverable 😞 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

No, sorry, if an account is removed for inactivity all data is removed and its not recoverable 😞 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

harish jasrotia
New member | Level 2

HII DROPBOX
I lost my gmail account please help me to recover my account there are some probleam show Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you. please help me to recovery gmail account.
recover account-[removed]
contact-[removed]
Thank you
GOOGLE TEAM

[personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @harish jasrotia, welcome to our Community! 

If I understand things correctly, it seems that you lost your Gmail account. Was that account linked to your Dropbox account?

You also mentioned the error "couldn't verify this account belongs to you". Do you get this error when trying to log into Gmail, or Dropbox?

Let me know more, and we'll take it from there! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    harish jasrotia New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?