cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change my email and find my paid subscription

Need to change my email and find my paid subscription

sam631
New member | Level 2

I need to contact the support team by email but the contact support page is telling me I need a paid subscription. I have a paid subscription. The login profile also states I have 2G storage but I have 3G. This is clearly visible when I log in on the desktop app. ? What is causing this confusion.

I need to change my email address and when I try the error message says the address already exists. This seems strange as it is my new email address (gmail) and this is why I need to contact support. My login profile on the website also states I have 2G storage but I have 3G. This is clearly visible when I log in on the desktop app. ? What is causing this confusion. I do not remember ever creating multiple accounts

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @sam631, sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

The error you're getting means that there's already a Dropbox account associated with that email address. Have you tried logging in instead of creating a new account using the email address in question?

Let us know of any updates!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?