cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Passwords feature request

Dropbox Passwords feature request

Aerkek
New member | Level 2

I'd like to request for the Dropbox Passwords add the 'Inline-autofill' option as it currently stands it's not convenient nor simple as it doesn't properly recognize apps and also tends to not show up at all on any web browsers, the Chrome extension is nearly the best out there, it's so slick, simple and fun that I absolutely love it, but it doesn't match the same quality on Android as it feels like an afterthought so to the team that's working on the extension, a wonderful job is being done, I just hope that the Password Manager gets better on Android as well as overall it's extremely well made.

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Aerkek, thanks for taking the time to post to the Dropbox Community!

I think you're on to something here, so I would actually suggest you post your idea on our dedicated board for Dropbox ideas.

Just before you post it, please make sure to check Emma's tips for submitting your ideas, to make sure it's done properly.

Cheers!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?