cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mp4 file missing

mp4 file missing

Debbiejj
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I am a brand new member and using dropbox for the first time. I have 6 mp4 files on a thumb drive that  I want to upload and share with others. I uploaded the first 2, one at a time. I took about 45 min, then shared it and everything was fine. Then I did the 2nd file and it was sent. But then I was at the limit for free space, so I paid for a subscription and went to bed.

This morning, I went back into dropbox to upload and send the 3rd file of 6. But the first upload I did yesterday is not there. I looked in the deleted folder and it's not there. I looked everywhere else I could find and read the self-help info but I still can't find that file. 

Could one of the people I shared the file with, have accidentally deleted it? 

Can anyone help? 

Thank you very much

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Debbiejj 

Have you had a look at www.dropbox.com/events to see what that says?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Debbiejj
New member | Level 2

No I havent but I will look there. 

Thank you 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Debbiejj New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?