cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remember the email used to subscribe

Can't remember the email used to subscribe

sheylaaaaaaaa
New member | Level 2

I am paying for a subscription but cannot remember the associated email or access it. Dropbox is requesting payment from me. I have asked them to send me an email regarding this matter. I am willing to share my ID and bank information if necessary. I have a free account with the email [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines].  However, I need the email associated with this payment. Is there anyone who can assist me with this issue?  I want to cancel the service Sheyla F

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@sheylaaaaaaaa wrote:

I am paying for a subscription but cannot remember the associated email or access it.

You can use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you're being charged for.

sheylaaaaaaaa
New member | Level 2

I have tried using the lookup tool to access. my bank account, give the record number but it requires a specific number of digits, and it seems like my bank has given me one digit less. I have already contacted my bank, but they do not have any other number on record.

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @sheylaaaaaaaa - sorry to jump in here, but I just wanted to mention that in this case you can contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

To do so, make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any Dropbox account and fill in this form with all the relevant details. 

Once you do that and receive an email from our system, you can share your ticket ID with us here so that we can look it up as well if needed.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
    sheylaaaaaaaa New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?