cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Whatā€™s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How can I ask someone to join a family Plan?

How can I ask someone to join a family Plan?

carlos5701
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I sent an invitation to a family member he got the email clicks accept invite but then it keeps asking him too upgrade his plan 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@carlos5701 wrote:

I sent an invitation to a family member he got the email clicks accept invite but then it keeps asking him too upgrade his plan 

Did you invite him as a member of your Family Plan, or did you just invite him to a shared folder? If you invited him to a shared folder, he needs to have enough space in his account to hold the entire folder.

If you're trying to invite him to join a family account, be sure to follow the steps listed here:

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@carlos5701 wrote:

Did you invite him as a member of your Family Plan, or did you just invite him to a shared folder? If you invited him to a shared folder, he needs to have enough space in his account to hold the entire folder.

If you're trying to invite him to join a family account, be sure to follow the steps listed here:

carlos5701
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you so much got it !!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

carlos5701 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?