cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whos our account rep?

Whos our account rep?

Cwojtewicz
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Ticket 22282248 we need to talk to our account representative please. Regarding a recent invoice and contracts.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

As you're not a member of the team, we wouldn't be able to assist you directly for privacy and security purposes.

If someone does have a receipt of purchase, they can contact the team. If they can't login to their normal Dropbox Business account (even as a member) then they can open an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into any account, and accessing this link, choose 'Other' and then put in an email address that they can access, followed by their billing info.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

HI @Cwojtewicz, thanks for messaging the Community.

Your team admin should be able to find out who the account representative is after contacting the support team.

Have they received a ticket ID from when they contacted the team?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Cwojtewicz
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Yes we got a ticket number #22282248 . But we don't know who on our team is the "Admin team" Our IT supervisor Joe Leake says he just got an invoice and he wants to see the contract. He doesn't know who our Dropbox rep is and wants me to figure that out. 

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

If you are on a Dropbox Business team, you can find out who the admin is by following these steps.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Cwojtewicz
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Jay,

Hi I don't think I have access to our business account. I just signed up on the main page because the robo-email said to sign in to chat.

Nobody here can log in to the Dropbox/Tito's  account and we don't know who can. We think the person who did has left the company and the rest of us are trying to figure out get in. That's why I was hoping to speak to our Dropbox rep to sort this out. Can someone please have the Tito's Handmade Vodka account rep email me [Removed as per Community Guidelines] or the IT Director [Removed as per Community Guidelines]

Joe has a charge from Dropbox he'd like to see the invoice and contract for, and I have a fault I need help with. If we can get into the account  can ask help the correct way.

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

As you're not a member of the team, we wouldn't be able to assist you directly for privacy and security purposes.

If someone does have a receipt of purchase, they can contact the team. If they can't login to their normal Dropbox Business account (even as a member) then they can open an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into any account, and accessing this link, choose 'Other' and then put in an email address that they can access, followed by their billing info.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    Cwojtewicz Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?