cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to original BASIC personal account.

Access to original BASIC personal account.

fouje
Helpful | Level 5

I opened a new BASIC personal account using a diffrent email address and can now no longer open my original Dropbox (personal) account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

fouje
Helpful | Level 5

Thank you Rich. Every time I logged in it would show no files of data from the original account. I just logged in again and can see all of my original data. 

I have no idea why, but all seemss to be fine now. 

Thanks for assisting.

Best Regards,

John

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

Why? We need more info here. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rich
Super User II

@fouje wrote:

I opened a new BASIC personal account using a diffrent email address and can now no longer open my original Dropbox (personal) account?

Why? What happens when you try? Are you getting an error message? Are you doing this in the Dropbox application on a device, or the Dropbox website?

Without details of the issue we won't know how best to assist you.

fouje
Helpful | Level 5

Thank you Rich. Every time I logged in it would show no files of data from the original account. I just logged in again and can see all of my original data. 

I have no idea why, but all seemss to be fine now. 

Thanks for assisting.

Best Regards,

John

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

fouje Helpful | Level 5
    Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?