cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christian78
Experienced | Level 11
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm Admin of a Dropbox Business Team and I'm trying to solve some issues one of "my" Users has with his files. In the Support documents, I found this.

When I visit the Page with all Users, and click on the small rack-wheel next to the Users' name, I find several options, but unfortunately not the option to sign is to the account of this user.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Christian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Christian78 wrote:

I'm Admin of a Dropbox Business Team ... I find several options, but unfortunately not the option to sign is to the account of this user.

Are you THE team admin, or one of the other admin types on the account? Only the team admin has permission to sign in as a user.

Also, this feature is only available on Advanced and Enterprise Business accounts. Standard Business accounts don't have this feature.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Christian78 wrote:

I'm Admin of a Dropbox Business Team ... I find several options, but unfortunately not the option to sign is to the account of this user.

Are you THE team admin, or one of the other admin types on the account? Only the team admin has permission to sign in as a user.

Also, this feature is only available on Advanced and Enterprise Business accounts. Standard Business accounts don't have this feature.

Christian78
Experienced | Level 11
Go to solution

Hi @Rich,

thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I am THE admin of this team and have all permissions. But unfortunately, we only have the Standard Business account. So this feature is not available for us.

Thanks for you help!

Christian

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Christian78 Experienced | Level 11
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?