cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change language based on location

Change language based on location

GaryOwen12
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello,

I share my account with my employees in different countries, the language was different when they opened it in other countries. When he enters it in my file, it displays (emergency mobile locksmith) as something else that is set as mine, so he doesn't understand anything.Can the Dropbox website change its language according to the regional settings of the browser?how can I fix it 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@GaryOwen12 wrote:

Can the Dropbox website change its language according to the regional settings of the browser?

No, the website doesn't do that. The other thing to keep in mind is that Dropbox accounts are meant for individuals and should not be shared. It's actually against the Dropbox Terms to share an account and can lead to the account being deleted.

If you need to share files with other people, everyone should have their own account and you should use a shared folder and invite the other people to it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@GaryOwen12 wrote:

Can the Dropbox website change its language according to the regional settings of the browser?

No, the website doesn't do that. The other thing to keep in mind is that Dropbox accounts are meant for individuals and should not be shared. It's actually against the Dropbox Terms to share an account and can lead to the account being deleted.

If you need to share files with other people, everyone should have their own account and you should use a shared folder and invite the other people to it.

GaryOwen12
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

ook i got it your point thanks

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

GaryOwen12 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?