cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download confirmation!

Download confirmation!

Eivansvideodepartment
Explorer | Level 3

Hello DropBox team.

I want to ask if I can have an official full report of my transfers and the download status as below:

Trasnfer Date  |    Time  |   Items  |   Recipient Email   |   Downloading   |   Download Time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr, 01,23        00:00PM  Video.mp4  rec@example.com  Downloaded   Apr, 03,23 - 00:00AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr, 01,23       00:00PM   Video.mp4  rec@example.com  Not Downloaded          -

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @Eivansvideodepartment, thanks for joining our Community and sharing your thoughts on this.

While this isn't possible at the moment and the closest thing would be the Transfers page (from the waffle button on the upper left corner of your homepage), it sounds like a good idea.

If you'd like to, you can post it in our ideas section so that other users can show their interest, share their own thought and upvote it as well. 

You can have a look here for tips on posting an idea if needed.

I hope this helps!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?