cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download directly to cloud/sharepoint/harddisc

download directly to cloud/sharepoint/harddisc

kinemb
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I really hope someone can help me 🙂

I have so many large files i need to move from dropbox to my job-cloud. I don´t need to put them directly there, but my end station is sharepoint. It´s so large files i dont have room on my computer, and if I have to download in groups it will take ages. 

Is there anybody to have some good tips how to download without having to store them in my macbook temporary?

Thank you so much in advance 🙂

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@kinemb wrote:

Is there anybody to have some good tips how to download without having to store them in my macbook temporary?

Use a third-party service that's meant for migrating between cloud services, such as Multcloud or Movebot, or since you're migrating to SharePoint, Microsoft's own Mover.io.

PaxtonIT
Helpful | Level 5

Cloud migration tools like Gs Richcopy360 , CloudFuze, and Multi-Cloud can directly copy/move/sync your files from Dropbox to SharePoint or from SharePoint to Dropbox .

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

PaxtonIT Helpful | Level 5
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?